RealityHipHop.net

Holy Hip hop Radio

THIS IS AN ARCHIVE!

J. Johnson – Video

August 31st, 2007

This video is of the homies J. Johnson (formally know as J. Silas) and Shai Linne, just doin their thing. I post it cus of how live it is! These guys are sounding good. J. Johnson is releasing a cd soon, and is going to be giving it away for FREE on his website, and after watching this video, I am really excited for this thing to drop, you know we will let you know right here the second it’s available.

J. Johnson’s Myspace
Shai Linne’s Myspace

10 Comments

1. would you happen to know if he [J.Johnson] ever released this track?…

Comment by JOSHUA — August 26, 2008 @ 12:41 pm

2. I believe this track will be on the Sept 8th release of the album “The Struggle”. I’m excited for it!

We are talking with his manager and might be able to get some pre-release tracks to air. So keep an ear out for that!

Comment by Dj Pinecone — August 26, 2008 @ 2:20 pm

3. Has the struggle come out yet?

Comment by Marc — October 4, 2008 @ 4:16 am

4. The album “struggle” has been pushed back to sometime in November, instead of September.
    We’ve had a lot of interest in this album, and I will be sure to post it up on the main page when it drops.

-Dj Pinecone

Comment by Dj Pinecone — October 6, 2008 @ 3:22 pm

5. Sounds intersting.. Are you interested in my frail methodology I have read a good joke in internet ;) How can you make a slow horse fast? Stop feeding him!!

Comment by ChamhoireeJom — November 2, 2008 @ 12:21 am

6. How can you book him for an event?

Comment by Anonymous — November 7, 2008 @ 11:19 am

7. The only way I know to contact him is through his my space (if you got it)

I’m sure you can set something up directly if he is planning to tour soon.

Comment by admin — November 7, 2008 @ 1:05 pm

8. Any news on the new album?

Comment by Marc — November 30, 2008 @ 7:11 pm

9. How or Where can I purchase a hard copy of “The Struggle.” I have seach but wasnt successfull…

Comment by Adelras — April 1, 2011 @ 6:08 am

10. You can pick the MP3 album up at HolyCulture Download:
    I’m not sure it was ever released to CD, though.

Comment by Pinecone — April 1, 2011 @ 10:00 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.